A Facility Manager is solely responsible for all day-to-day facility management on the floor. They will be the direct point of contact for any admin related query or request. They will be the one to ensure that the work environment and office premises are meeting all the standard safety measures and protocols, while maintaining all the required facilities to the optimum level.
Compensation: Upto 12 Lacs per annum, plus annual performance bonus.
- Equipping oneself with the Company’s Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Policies and to comply fully at all times with the Company’s health & safety, welfare, fire arrangements, in line with OHSAS:18001, ISO:14001, and ISO:9001 requirements
- Ensuring availability and restocking all tools, equipment, stationary, supplies, etc.
- Managing maintenance, repair and instalments of all necessary tools
- Assisting in supervision of custodial tasks
- Ensuring all safety protocols and equipment are available in the facility
- Ensuring the facility is meeting all cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Solving problems related to vendors, shipments and billing
- Managing all Floor related queries and ensuring timely ticket closure
- Organising company documents, mails procured from the front desk, etc.
- Managing efficiency of all emergency tools, functionality of emergency exits
- Assisting in trainings relating to Fire Drills, Earthquake safety etc.
- Ability to work with cross functional departments
- Well versed in Facility Management and Vendor Management
- Maintaining strict confidentiality pertaining to sensitive information
- Displays risk management and quick thinking
- Min 3 years in similar job role
- Start-up experience (setting up standards and facilities from scratch) preferred